|Product||Date|| Early member |
| Early non-member |
| Early student |
|Late member||Late non-member||Late student|
|OPEN PASS: multi-conference + eHealth360° Summit (for Authors)||14+15+16 June 2016||€550.00||€689.00||—||€699.00||€869.00||—|
|ALL Technical Sessions eHealth360° MULTI-CONFERENCE (14th and 15th June)||—||€449.00||€559.00||€247.00||€605.00||€759.00||€329.00|
VAT: All fees listed include 27% (VAT). All fees will be collected in EU euros.
- Authors must complete the registration process before they are given access to upload the camera-ready version of their paper.
- One registration may cover up to 2 papers of which the registrant is co-author.
- At least one full (i.e., non-student) registration is required to upload a camera ready paper. If all the authors of an accepted paper are students, at least one author must register at a non-student rate.
- Please note that the STUDENT REGISTRATION FEE WILL NOT ALLOW THE CAMERA-READY PAPER UPLOAD.
You can benefit from EAI member rates by becoming a member . EAI Membership is free.
Technical Sessions eHealth360° multi-conference (14th and 15th June)
- Participation in all technical sessions of the eHealth360° multi-conference program
- Free access to the OPENING session of the eHealth360° Summit (15th June)
- All meals during the course of the multi-conference days (lunch, coffee breaks)
- Conference documents and official conference proceedings USB
Registration with OPEN PASS (for AUTHORS) will allow you to:
- Attend all technical sessions of the eHealth360° multi-conference program starting on June 14th
- Attend the Summit , June 15 + 16 (keynotes, panels)
- Join all meals during the conferences and the Summit (lunches and coffee breaks)
- Access the projects exhibit floor
- Evaluate on-site your favorite project in the Projects Exhibit
- USB stick with Soft Proceedings of the co-located conferences
Register at our secure online payment site.
Should you have any queries please contact us.