Personal Health Systems and Pervasive Mobile Monitoring is about the development of technologies focusing on innovative services to empower individuals in well-being and disease prevention, and chronic disease management.
Personalized healthcare emphasizes on the use of information about an individual/patient to select or optimize patient's preventative, therapeutic care and wellbeing. Modern personalized healthcare solutions include smart medical sensors, remote monitoring, smart-phone enabled data aggregation, medical awareness and analysis, and context-aware assistive living technologies.
Pervasive mobile monitoring systems, supported by information and communication technologies, provide solutions for improving illness prevention, facilitating chronic disease management, empowering patients, and enabling personalization of care improving the productivity of healthcare provisioning.Smart ubiquitous intelligent health systems and un-obstructive ubiquitous acquisition, transmission and interpretation of different bio-signals from fixed or mobile locations focus on the creation of innovative multi-purpose heterogeneous networking infrastructures providing in-transit persistent information storage for personal health systems’ and monitoring environment services able to overcome current network instabilities and incompatibilities. In this context we invite researchers, physicians, computer scientists and engineers to present their experience and research work.
Topics of interest include (but are not restricted to):
• Internet of Things for healthcare in smart monitoring and diverse environments (i.e hospitals, home, Assisted living);
• Monitoring and self-management of chronic diseases, remote diagnosis and patient management;
• Technologies for the management and support of chronic diseases and the ageing population;
• Clinical acceptability of digital patient in terms of supporting personalized medicine;
• Wireless, mobile and wearable devices for pervasive and ubiquitous healthcare;
• Legal and ethical aspects for personal health systems and pervasive monitoring of patients;
• Mobile and wireless technologies for healthcare delivery, wellbeing, and disease management & prevention;
• Wireless access in ubiquitous systems for healthcare professionals;
• Biomedical telemetry and telemedicine;
• Service-oriented middleware architecture for medical device connectivity in personal health monitoring applications;
• Data mining, machine learning and signal processing;
• Innovative communication and mobile technologies to support data collection and access, sharing, search and reasoning;
• Secure and high quality wireless networks in healthcare;
• Biometrics, and privacy-preserving mechanisms for individualized mHealth;
- Accepted papers will be submitted for publication in Springer's LNICST series and will appear in the SpringerLink, one of the largest digital libraries online that covers a variety of scientific disciplines, as well as in EU Digital Library (EUDL).
- Proceedings are submitted for inclusion to the leading indexing services: EI, ISI Thomson's Scientific and Technical Proceedings at Web of Science, Scopus, CrossRef, Google Scholar, DBLP, as well as EAI's own EU Digital Library (EUDL).
- A special issue of ACM/Springer MONET will be allocated for selected papers of PPmH Conference. Accepted authors are invited to Special Issue in EAI Endorsed Transactions on Pervasive Health and Technology
- The event is endorsed by the European Alliance for Innovation, a leading community-based organization devoted to the advancement of innovation in the field of ICT.
Contributions, up to 6 pages length, must be submitted via CONFY submission site.
Full Paper Submission deadline
14 March 2016
15 April 2016
16 May 2016